Video: Practical Guide to Managing Talent Remotely
Remote work and telecommuting have been on the upswing for several years. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, work-from-home has become even more commonplace.
Leading, managing, and engaging a work-from-home team presents new challenges and opportunities for forward-thinking companies.
Watch and learn actionable tips and best practices from Dionnica Gaston, Director of Talent, Rev1 Ventures and Lora Zotter, VP, Employee Experience at MentorcliQ, two experts in talent management.
- Hiring and Onboarding Remotely
- Onboarding Checklist
- 30/60/90 Day Action Plan
- Match with a Mentor
- Making Each New Employee’s First Week Memorable – in the Best Way
- Home-delivered Swag Box
- Operational Laptop and IT Support
- Zoom Intro and Welcome
- Building and Maintaining Company Culture in Unprecedented Times
- “Peep” Spotlights and YouTube interviews
- Virtual Water Coolers and Chat Groups
- Virtual Happy Hours
In a recent Gallup Poll, half the workers surveyed said they prefer working from home, coronavirus or not. Companies also see potential advantages from lower operating costs and increased talent attraction and retention.
The bottom line: Telecommuting is here to stay. Successful companies will learn how to make it work for their employees and their customers.