Beyond the Pitch
UNSKIPPABLE – How To Purposely Attract Lifetime Customers
The world has become skippable, and the biggest question you should be asking yourself is… How do I become Unskippable?
Customers are changing how they make decisions, and gone are the days where traditional benefit-based marketing tactics were good enough. Today’s new “belief driven buyers” want to you to care and lead a movement for change, and they’re opening up their wallets to those they feel a kinship with. So, what do you believe? It’s time to figure that out and use it.
Jim Kukral’s UNSKIPPABLE offers a new approach for your marketing and branding efforts to help you understand your current, and future, buyers so that you can purposely attract lifetime customers.
About the speaker: Jim Kukral
Jim Kukral is recognized as an expert in online marketing and branding. He delivers insightful and entertaining keynotes to growth-oriented organizations on attention-getting marketing, creative branding and understanding how customers think, react and most importantly, buy.
- One of the top experts (24+ years) in creative marketing and Web business building
- A ten-time author of books on marketing, entrepreneurship, motivation and publishing
- An adjunct professor (10+ years) for The University of San Francisco’s Internet Marketing Online Program
- An award winning blogger and producer of popular content that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Brandweek, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more
- A well accomplished business owner who started and sold two online marketing agencies with hundreds of employees
- A rehabilitated politician who won his first election by a landslide, then lost his last election by 35 votes
- A dynamic keynote speaker on creative marketing, that delivers a “gentle kick to the brain” message that leaves guests with pages of notes to take back to the office to implement
- A father of two and happily married (21-years) husband who likes to go fishing in his spare time
With a passion for speaking and teaching, Jim travels around the world to teach brands and business owners on how they can apply his UNSKIPPABLE method to their marketing and brand mission to generate positive ROI-based outcomes and purposely attract lifetime customers.
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities