Discover and connect with established & start-up bioscience companies, suppliers, service providers, and innovators. Meet companies who are moving bioscience technologies and products from concept to market, and the innovators who are on the idea-market path.
Exhibitors and attendees alike will connect with new customers, find new collaborators and partners, meet colleagues in the industry, discover companies making cutting edge products and delivering quality services.
The Expo is free to attend but registration is suggested in order to receive important event materials and updates. If you choose to attend the Expo over lunch, you may pre-order a boxed lunch during registration.
Attendees can enjoy learning from subject matter experts at free, 30 minute workshops held throughout the day. Topics include:
- Finding your first customer and understanding their needs
- Understanding the biomedical supply chain and developing a plan to enter biomedical markets
- Additional to be announced
“What did we expect at our workshop? Certainly not a standing room only group, but that’s what happened. The energy in the room was high.” – Bill, Offenberger & White
“Very well organized! Communication and responsiveness to my questions was prompt. Overall, great venue and nice organization.” – Hank, NanoLogix
“Really good experience and opportunity to connect and re-connect with folks. Really enjoyed the local nature of it being Ohio centered.” – Dan, E-BEAM Services
Exhibiting companies will receive the following:
- Exhibit space separated by pipe/drape (booth dimensions 6′ deep by 10′ wide)
- Table (6’ wide by 2′ deep) with linen, chairs, power and WIFI connection
- Listed as an exhibitor with company logo, including hyperlink when possible, on event promotional materials and printed program
- 2 boxed lunches and an all-day beverage and snack station
- Set up will be available the day prior to the event (late afternoon) and early morning on the day-of
Cost: BioOhio Members $550, Non-Members $775. Click here to reserve your booth!
Companies without an Ohio facility must be BioOhio members. Click here for details on how to join.
Event sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Event booth (including all “Exhibitor” features listed above)
- Host a 30-minute workshop. Workshop agenda and content to be identified by sponsor with input from BioOhio to ensure relevance. All Expo activities will take place in the same room. Workshops will be held in a sectioned off area, complete with A/V and attendee seating.
- Logo, with hyperlink when possible, on all event promotional materials (including website, e-mail, social media)
- Acknowledgement of support via BioOhio messaging on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Logo exposure throughout event space
- Organization description and logo in the printed event program
- Sponsors will receive an attendee list, pre- and post-event
- Company representative name badges tagged as “Sponsor” at the event
Snack/Beverage Sponsor (1 available)
- In lieu of the 30-minute workshop, Snack/Beverage Sponsor will have all-day signage near the beverage and snack stations. All other benefits apply.
Cost: $1,999. First time sponsors of a BioOhio event receive a 10% discount ($1,799). Click here to sponsor and reserve your booth!