PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION SERIES
Columbus Business First’s Professional Education Series offers local professionals an opportunity to advance their skill sets with minimum disruption to their schedules. Passionate instructors fuse hands-on experience with innovative best practices so you walk away inspired.
Cybersecurity, Phishing and Ransomware: how vulnerable is your company?
In this session, we will help you understand how easy it is for hackers to execute a cyberattack and in an instant, you can lose everything.
7:30 am Registration and networking
7:55 am Introductions
8:00 am The discussion
8:45 am Q&A
9:00 am Close of session, with extended Q&A for those who would like to stay.
What will be covered:
- Cyberterrorism specific types of attacks and what they do.
- Statistics and likelihood of businesses getting hit.
- How your employees are a separate target from a data breach.
- Different ways criminals can get into your network.
- How much cyberterrorism is costing us annually.
Who should attend:
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and other business leaders in charge of security
What you can expect to learn:
- Simple fixes you can do yourself at little or no cost.
- Programs and software that actually work and protect your data.
- What you can do to educate yourself and your employees to avoid a data breach.
Brent Kenreich | CEO – Cloud Cover LLC was founded by Brent Kenreich, who has more than 20 years of experience in IT, finance and consulting. He hold premier certifications from Microsoft, VMware, and Cisco, CompTIA and Banyan. His first MCSE was for Windows NT in 1997. He has a B.S. in computer science as well as a graduate degree in finance from The Ohio State University. He recently added published author to his credentials with the release of an exam guide covering Microsoft’s Windows 2012 Operating system. Brent has installed phone systems, planned and supervised the migration of entire data centers, upgraded switch fabrics and moved entire networks to the “cloud”. He also provided automation support for a deployment of 14,000 workstations and 800 servers on a multi-year project. Under Cloud Cover, Brent has implemented and directed IT processes for companies that produce over 200 million in revenue, annually.