Beyond the Pitch
Capital Crash Course
You NEED financing to grow your business.
Do you know which type would best position you to succeed?
Are you a candidate for a grant? Do you qualify for a loan? How much do you need? Do banks prefer certain business types? Should you consider crowdfunding?
There are many financing methods available to fund your business. The key is to find the right fit for your business type, stage and need. Attend the 13th Annual Ohio SBDC Capital Crash Course and hear about grants, investing, crowd funding and directly from the lenders themselves on how best to determine your financial need, financing type and what you need to bring to the table for the lender’s vault to open for you.
This year’s Capital Crash Course includes:
- Discover funding options for your specific business stage
- Hear personal funding experiences from business owners like YOU!
- Hear the funding story of the hot & rising new start-up Hai Poké with Nile Woodson & Mico Cordero
- Hear directly from business bankers in the “How to Get the Bank to Say Yes” – Bank Panel of esteemed lenders known for supporting Columbus’ small business owners
- 2017 Bonus! – Lender Matchmaker – Meet one-on-one with local business bankers
This event only happens once a year and this year will be our
biggest and best yet. Don’t miss it!
Refreshments & Lunch Provided
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities