Beyond the Pitch
Business Alignment Camp: Back to Basics
This intense, two-day business workout will help you better align your business with the markets and customers that you want and need to grow and succeed.
Who should attend? Entrepreneurs and their teams. Whether you are just starting up, looking to tap new markets, or just need some fine tuning, this intensive business workout is for you.
Takeaway: These immersive sessions will help you create a roadmap to reach the markets and customers that offer your company the best path to success.
Here’s what you will learn and hone:
Day1 is all about clarifying your target market and a hard look at where you’re positioned, including:
- Your problem and solution: What is your target customer hiring your product to do?
- Reaching your ideal customer: What market channels are the most effective to reach them?
- Your competition: Who are they and what gives you an “unfair” advantage?
Day 2 is all about charting a path to validate your solution with real customers:
- Understanding your customer: Leverage customer interviews and surveys to hone your product or service.
- Getting to the truth: Getting real answers in an intellectually honest way.
- Honing your solution: Learning a repeatable process for leveraging customer feedback to feed your growth.
This seminar is brought to you by Rev1 Ventures and the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities