Beyond the Pitch
Ad & PR Campaigns with Facebook for Business @ DEC Dublin
Please join us for Ad & PR Campaigns with Facebook for Business on Thursday, November 10th at 10 a.m.
Program: Roll up your sleeves for this fast, fun how-to workshop to help you create a successful PR or ad campaign with Facebook for Business.
– Learn how Facebook for Business is changing and how to optimize your business page for success.
– Get insider tips on creating a campaign, including creating your target audience.
– Learn how to choose the right image or video.
– Gain insight into the various types of “call to action” campaigns.
– Find out how to access campaign analytics to gain important insights.
What you’ll need:
– Image or custom graphic in a square format. (You can use a Smartphone – be sure to compose the shot, use good angle and lighting, and maybe an app with cool filters that reflect your brand.)
– Notebook and pen for notes and brainstorming – review this article, tips and related resources before the presentation: https://thebuzzofthemonth.com/2015/10/26/facebook-for-business-five-tips-for-success/
Presenter: Tracy L. Teuscher,is a constant optimist who brings can-do enthusiasm and creativity to solving even the most complex communication challenges, Tracy is a gifted writer and a true PR strategist at the Buzz Maker. As an Accredited PR specialist with 20 years of experience, she is the senior consultant for the firm overseeing business development, account management and media relations. A seasoned journalist and blogger, she is also our “Social for Business” brand manager. The founder of Compassionate Objector™, Tracy is passionate about mindful living, laughing often, vegetarian food adventures, hiking, wine and making the perfect cinnamon roll.
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 100, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities