Video: 3 Marketing Experts Show You How to Improve Your Bottom Line
Great marketing is not about reaching the most people possible. It is about reaching the “best” people possible. Get new ideas from this expert panel as they talk about how to blend analytics and a personal touch to create high-quality media relations and a communications strategy the leads a company to achieve revenue goals.
- Learn how a SaaS BtoB startup used account-based marketing, messaging, and thought leadership to drive a three-year exit by acquisition strategy.
- Hear how a Midwestern nanofiber company making HVAC filters used media and influencer relations on YouTube and Instagram to get involved with the ETSY building community to respond to the pandemic opportunity of filters in masks.
- Recognize that, while measurement and analytic tools are essential and there are many great ones out there, building a framework based on the top-of-mind question and the company’s one big goal is the starting point of success. What makes the difference between where you are and where you were?
- Learn how to map the buyer’s journey. Start by talking to real customers. Listen to how they talk about their problems. It may be different than how you talk about their problems. Use their phrases in your marketing.
- Fast Pitch Tips:
- Email marketing is underrated.
- Tactical conversations replace trade shows.
- Peak is an excellent tool for marketing collaboration.
- Social media is a quick way to test messaging.
Meet the experts
Manny Larcher, CEO
As the CEO of Stopwatch Creative, Manny leads strategy and execution, driving a positive ROI for clients. Stopwatch Creative is a full-service agency delivering results through data storytelling, website/app and brand development, experiential marketing, mergers and acquisitions, and more. He is also the founder of CollaborateandElevate.com, a platform connecting others to resources to help them grow
Matthew Shachter, Founder/Fractional CMO
Matt Shachter was formerly director of marketing for the Rev1 SaaS analytics startup, T-Pro Solutions, that exited in 2019. Matt advises several early-stage startups and SaaS companies as founder and Fractional CMO for StrategiCMO. This fractional CMO service and consulting firm helping startups acquire new customers and drive predictable revenue faster by developing, executing, and optimizing growth-focused marketing strategies.
Heather Whaling, Founder & President
Heather Whaling is the founder/president of Geben Communication. After launching Geben in 2009, Heather’s data-driven approach to communication helped the firm evolve into Central Ohio’s largest independent agency. In 2016, she was named EY Entrepreneur of the Year in the Ohio Valley Region and was named one of Business First’s C-suite honorees in 2020. Heather chairs The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio board of directors and is appointed by Mayor Ginther to the Columbus Women’s Commission.