Beyond the Pitch
International Women’s Day 2018
In recognition of International Women’s Day, Pitchbook compiled several articles regarding women in venture capital and entrepreneurship that my colleague at Rev1, John Hrivnak, circulated.
- Mapping Investment in Female-Founded Companies across 10 Key U.S. Metros
- Do Female Founders Get Better Results?
- Another Look at Whether Female Founders Get Better Results
- When It Comes to Closing the Gender Gap, There’s No Silver Bullet
- One Group That Is Helping to Close the Gender Gap
Conversations with two female founders about their journeys:
Adding to this excellent list, here are articles from Rev1 Ventures and our white paper on inclusion.
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship: It’s What WE Practice and Believe
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship Gives Startups a Competitive Edge
- Rev1’s Inclusive Entrepreneurship White Paper
Companies with diverse founders, teams, and boards get better results. We celebrate and support the female leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors in the Columbus startup community and beyond.
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities