Beyond the Pitch
Discounted Services from Rev1 Partners HubSpot and Amazon
Exciting discounted services opportunity for Startups
From time to time, Rev1 business partners make special offers available to our client companies. Recently, HubSpot and Amazon Web Services opened up discounted services to eligible startups.
HubSpot for Startups Seed-Stage Program
HubSpot is a software platform that offers a growth stack of products for customer relationship management, marketing, and sales.
HubSpot provides their marketing and sales software and education to eligible startups at a startup-friendly cost.
- Get HubSpot CRM free to manage contacts, leads pipeline, and customers.
- Get 90% off HubSpot’s Marketing Starter, Pro, or Enterprise software, and HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional software, for the first 12 months, and 50% off for the next 12 months (up to $40,000 savings over two years).
- Eligibility criteria:
- Less than $2 million in funding.
- Current participant or alumni of a HubSpot for Startups partner incubator, accelerator, or VC.
- Not an existing HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise customer.
Click here to learn more or to apply for this HubSpot software.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS, an on-demand cloud computing platform and hosting service, offers two programs to Rev1 clients and portfolio companies.
- Engaged Rev1 clients may receive up to $5,000 in credits over two years.
- Portfolio companies in which Rev1 has invested $100K or more have two paths:
- Option 1: Within 24 months of closing investment, companies can access up to $15K in credits.
- Option 2: Within 12 months of closing investment, companies can access up to $100K in credits.
Consider this offering when your company is beyond the prototype stage, has customers using the product, and is spending resources on hosting services.
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities