Demo Day – October 22nd, 1-4pm
On October 22, Rev1 will host its first ever Demo Day.
You’ll see demonstrations from 10 impressive Columbus startups that have created products their markets want and need. These companies have achieved first revenue and first customers. Don’t miss this latest batch of startups!
Here is a preview of the companies:
- 3Bar Biologics – What if we could increase the productivity of agriculture while decreasing dependence on synthetic fertilizer and pesticides?
- Ardina – What if you had healthcare benefits you could actually afford to use?
- Clarivoy – What if you could connect your TV advertising to online and offline sales?
- GenomeNext – What if we could quickly and affordably analyze a person’s genome?
- Mediskor – What if we could eliminate the surprise healthcare bill?
- MentorcliQ – What if everyone had a great mentor and we made it easy?
- Nexosis – What if we could harness the power of data to accurately forecast demand?
- ProteoSense – What if we could eliminate foodborne illness?
- Seamless Contacts – What if you could automate prospecting, list building, and appointment setting to increase your sales by 10x in 1 year or less?
- TicketFire – What if you could sell your event tickets or donate them to charity at the last minute simply by taking a picture of them with your phone?
- Simple-Fill – What if we could create a fuel that goes further for less?