SWACO and Rev1 are seeking to support local innovators and aspiring entrepreneurs who see opportunities in transforming waste into valuable resources. Each year over a million tons of waste is landfilled by Franklin County businesses and residents.
Learn more about how your innovative idea can help by attending an informational session ‘Calling Central Ohio Innovators for Waste to Resources Challenge’ on May 26 at 12:30p EST.
Rev1’s Customer Learning Lab is a three-day, intensive, virtual boot camp designed for innovators to validate their product with the market rapidly. Each concept will be paired with experienced advisors and mentors to help you quickly iterate on your technology. See the dates and full agenda below.Apply Now
• Introduction and getting started
• Problem validation
• Market assessment
• Features exercise
• Minimum viable product
• Competitive analysis of user stories
• Identifying your target audience
• Introduction to customer research
• Research design
• Defining research goals
• Designing your research instrument
• Research analysis guidelines
• Qualitative and quantitative work sessions