Beyond the Pitch
Unleash the Guerrilla
Please join us for Unleash the Guerrilla, presented by Chad Willett, on December 8th from 10-11AM.
Unleash the Guerrilla is the achievement of marketing goals (e.g. profit) using unconventional methods such as investing energy and ideas instead of money. Guerrilla Marketing is a growing trend: executed correctly, it can be targeted at the people you want to turn on the most. Unleashing the Guerrilla is about daring to be different with your marketing campaign, having an appetite for risks, and willing to do and try the unexpected. In short, it is about producing results that command attention, draw people in, get people talking and bring you more business.
Unleashing the Guerrilla focuses on the following marketing verticals:
· Social Media- Capitalizing on short, raw videos to gain visibility
· Events/ Demonstrations- Hosting live events which brings energy and excitement to your brand
· Blogs-Creating content to establish your group as an expert in your field
· Product Placements- Placing your products at events, on TV, or in social media to gain exposure
· Flash Mobs- Using your staff as actors to create one of a kind marketing campaigns
· Cheap to execute- Guerrilla marketing tends to be much cheaper than traditional advertising
· Allows for creative thinking- With guerrilla marketing, imagination is more important than budget
· Grows with word of mouth- Guerrilla marketing relies heavily on word of mouth marketing, one of the most powerful weapons in a marketer’s arsenal
· Publicity can snowball- Unique guerrilla marketing campaigns will be shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) resulting in a publicity powerhouse
Presenter: Chad J. Willett bridges the gap between the arts, and business, to help audiences maximize their creative potential. After graduating with a theatre degree, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of becoming a professional actor. Chad spent 7 years in Los Angeles as a professional actor (SAG/AFTRA Member) where he was featured in the hit films “She’s All That” with Freddy Prince Jr., “Halloween H2O,” with Jamie Lee Curtis and “Can’t Hardly Wait” with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
On the corporate side he has worked for three fortune 500 companies: Manpower, ITT Technical Institute and the Washington Post. As an entrepreneur he is the owner/ operator of Broadway2LA Acting Studio (www.broadway2LA.com). Currently, he resides in Columbus, Ohio where he teaches classes at his acting studio. In closing, Chad has started an organization called, “Make Faith Matter” which launched in March of 2016.
Location: The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center is located at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 100, Dublin, Ohio 43017. For more information visit our website or even better join the conversation on twitter, facebook, or LinkedIn.
Search Our Blog
Get startup tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Tips for turning a concept into a company
From honing your pitch to getting your first customer
How and where to get the cash you need to grow
The Hard Stuff
How to navigate hiring, taxes, legal and more
The Network Effect
Making the right connections at the right time
The news and trends that matter to you
Rev1 News & Events
The latest buzz and networking opportunities